CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i'm back - alive and kicking

Dear Family and Friends
I am in TX visiting Robyn, Allen and their family. I come down with them after they put Jon in the MTC in Provo on Dec 3, 2008. It really has been great being with them and getting acquainted with my little boys - great grandsons. Moses, Allen Jr.Jr. or J.J. as I call him and Benjamin. It really is something to see my grandchildren being parents. I have had so much fun playing, singing, and rocking with them. And it was so great visiting and talking with Allen and Solo and Marcie and Mike. I have done a lot of shopping and getting Allen and Robyn used to parking in the handicap space. They have a very nice home and live in a great ward. Last Sunday in Sunday School I was able to them about about Grandpa Harris and my dear Grandmother Sariah. I have been working on Eric's Quilt and putting together a very hard puzzle. It has been wonderful being here with Steven and see him grown up. He is taller than me and doing so great in school. He wants to be a doctor so is taking med classes in High School and belongs to a medical club. With Allen Jr going to school to become a lawyer and Steven a doctor I will have a lot of help in my old age. The weather here has been cold to hot and everything in between. I am going home the 3rd week in Feb. I have 2 doctors appointments and a dentist appointment the first part of March. I have been doing pretty good. With Marcie's help I am finally learning how this blogging works. I hope I remember. I couldn't remember my password so Marcie called Jenny to ask what it was. Jenny said It is her name Shirley Rook can't she even remember her name. It was pretty funny and we all had a good laugh. Love you all so much and I am glad to be in Tx with rain instead of all the snow they have had in Salt Lake. Kiss all my Grandbabies and tell them this old Grandma loves them lots. Closing for now Grandma Rook

1 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!!!! I am so happy that Marcie is there to help you learn how to blog.
Love You!!!